Sunday, October 9, 2011

An Amazing Weekend of Love....


This past week was really lousy due to
work, school and other stuff...
Started off my Friday with a hope for a good day.
Did I get that good day?

Not at the beginning...
Came home from work in tears to my roomie Aubs.
She did nothing but comfort me and hug me.
Much needed.
She is amazing!
We went to our photography lab which was great!
Our instructor is HILAR!...as Aubsie would say.
Aub was the class model for "awkward, distorted face" pictures.
She still looked beautiful!
Met up with our friend Sarah Howard.
Off to Salt Lake!

Best part of the drive was talking on the phone with our dear friend.
Carlos.
He is a new friend of me and Aubrey.
Upon our arrival, Brian Wilder came over.
He treated me and Aubrey to Zupas!
Aubs got the TBA and I got a salad.
Oh ya...I can really only have salads from there now...
This darn Celiac disease!

Stories were shared and tears were shed...
K no tears...but good/okay stories were told.
We love Brian!

Last year Aubrey and I went to Freaky Fridays.
It's a Halloween show that Clayton puts on every Friday in October.
Highly recommend it!
Before Freaky Fridays last year, we visited our beautiful friend Sophie at her grave.
She passed away last summer and will never be forgotten.

To keep this tradition living, Aubs and I decided to go to Freaky Fridays.
It gets better and better every year! We saw Aubrey's brother Austin!
He did amazing!


I also saw 2 of my old dance students I taught last year!
Mikala and Shanay! They were good looking zombies!


Before we went to the show, we visited Sophie.
It was such a sweet experience to have with Aubrey.
They have dozens of roses set up.
An angel statue.
And a garden sign with her name in it along with a laminated picture of Sophie and a scripture from Proverbs.
Aubrey and I just stood there in the rain.
Hugging each other.
Crying.
And telling memories of Sophie.
It's moments like that where you learn to appreciate life and loved ones.
I've never been more grateful for my best friend Aubrey.
Sharing that moment with her was life changing for us.

"Feel the fear and do it anyways."
-Sophie Rose Barton

After dropping Aubrey off at her house, I headed over to visit my dear friend Trent.
On the way over there, I talked with my best friend Elsa on the phone!
I miss her.
She goes to BYU-I.
It was good to just talk to her and catch up!
Trent treated me to Cafe Rio.
Thank goodness I can still eat that!
Then off to Target!
We got some food for Trent for his Saturday meal.
I saw Boo Berries...Brian's favorite cereal.
I couldn't help but throw a box in the basket.
We went back to Trent's and watched a food TV show with his fam.
It was great!
Gotta love the English family.
Then Trent got me into Modern Family.
Never seen it.
Loved it?
YES!
Trent and I enjoyed a fun talk full of random questions and laughs.
Good day!

Woke up Saturday morning to a busy busy day!
Ran errands for my mom. (She was out of town)
Stephen had homecoming that night so I had to get his shoes, tie and flowers!


Stephen and I before Homecoming
He looked so handsome!

My mom is a rock star.
I don't know how she does it!
Then off to the temple to watch my best friend Megan Brock walk out after getting sealed.
Steph Dowse and I drove together and had an amazing talk!
I love her!!
Then Megan and Garret came out!
Megan and Garret were glowing!

Stephanie Dowse and I were "unofficial bridesmaids"
What an honor??


We were able to spend the whole day with a beautiful bride!
Her reception was amazing!
Greg Dowse was my date!
We were early so we stopped by a pizza place and got a pizza!
Did I eat some?
You betcha!
Did I feel sick after?
You betcha!
A photobooth+yummy treats+dancing+Jordan & Denise Sinquefield=an amazing night!




!

Good ol' Clayton friends!



Catching up with childhood friend-Brynnie Bug!


Me, Steph and Camille!

So happy for Megs and Garret!
Our best friend's wedding!


Steph, Greg, Garret's friends and I had the honor to decorate the car!
Window markers, oreos, TP, balloons and streamers were our weapons!

Came home and got some laundry done while I had a visit with Trent!
Family came home from Arizona!
So happy to see them!
Aubs came over and we headed back down to Orem.

Was it was lousy, busy week?
Yep.
Was is an amazing weekend??
Oh ya!





No comments:

Post a Comment