Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Ending of a Good Week..

Thursday came around.
Work went well.
Nappy time with Aubs!
Then off on a double date!
Started out with dinner at Rumbi.
Ice cream at Coldstone.
Then off to iceskating...
Well...
Not really.
The rink was booked for hockey practice.
We ended up watched a hockey game at another rink.
It was quite enjoyable!
This is was fun date with Todd Sorensen and Aubrey and Carlos!



Friday started out a little rocky.
But got better thank goodness!
Work was good.
My dear friend Trent came down!
He surprised me with SANUKS!
We saw them at the mall a few months ago.
I fell in love.
He was so sweet and bought me a pair!
We both say it's like wearing sweats on your feet.
Me and Trent both LOVE sweats.
So why not wear them on your feet?
Trent is pretty darn amazing!

Later me and Aub's friend, Addison,
treated us to dinner at Legend's Grill.
Thank Add!

Friday was a wonderful day.

Saturday.
Woke up to:
"Hey Annie...I have a zit on my foot.
I'm going to pop it...do you have a band-aide?"
Gee....Thanks Kat...9:30 and I already lost my appetite..
No cereal for me.
Then me and Aubrey went on one of our favorite things!...
ROAD TRIP!!...To salt lake of course.
But every time Aubs and I go on a drive together..
whether it's just to class or home...it's always so much fun.
We blast our music and sing just like the artist....or atleast attempt to.
We have a playlist called, "Aub and Ann's Jam"
Long Live...
Stereo Hearts...
Dare to Dream... (favorite)
Forever...
Larger Than Life...
Single Ladies...
and of course...
Cheers (Drink to That)...
Ya...it's pretty fan-freakin-tastic!

After dropping off Aubrey,
I met up with my mom and bethany at Mary's Bridal.
Beth was getting her dress fitted!
Then I hear my mom say...
"Hey Ann...try on some dresses!"
ooookay mom...why not?!

It got me really excited for when it really is my turn!
Buuuut....I got nothing but time!

After lunch with mom and dad and beth,
I headed over to the Paulsen's home!
This is like my second family!
I had a good talk with Lori!
She is my second Mommy!
I painted Olivia, Ana AND Kambria's nails.
The 3 little sisters I never had...

Got to see James for a bit too!
Always good to see an old friend.

Picked up Trent and went to Zupas
to pick up a pay check!
I love getting $28 checks.
haha

Off to "Annie"!
My little brother, Stephen, is in it.
So we enjoyed watching him!
It was an amazing show!
I highly recommend it.


AND I got to see some old high school friends!
Lizzie Carter and Sarah Funk are some of my favorite people.
Sunday came around.
PRIMARY PROGRAM!!
Best day to choose to go to the home ward!
Came home.
Nap time for me, Stephen and Beth!
Best home cooked dinner made by mamacita.
Steak, mashed potatoes, corn bread, salad....and peach cobbler to finish it off.

Came back down to Orem.
Shortly after, Brian and Jamo came down.
We watched Lord of the Rings.
They are going to come down again and we are going to have a marathon this week.
I love those guys!
We have some fun Halloween and Christmas plans.
Couldn't have asked for better friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment