Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valen-time's Day!

This year's Valentine's Day was one to remember!
Trent came down in the morning with some sad news.
The date he had planned fell through.
So off to iHop we went for breakfast!
On our way out of iHop,
I thought to myself, 
"Aubrey's Valentine is on his mission...let's celebrate and do something for her!"
Trent was all for it.
We went to Walmart to find some goodies for Aubrey.
The first thing we found was a princess gift bag.
We decided to make our surprise for her Disney Princess themed.
The more stuff we got, the more excited we got.
Then we went over to the Disney store at the mall.
We walked out of the store with this:

I love Belle.
I love this doll.
Thank you Trent!!

We went back to my apartment and set up Aubrey's surprise.
We both were soooo excited about it that we went all out.
Lunch time.
Yummy Panda!
Then off to pick up Aubrey from school.
Us 3 went to see The Vow.
Sold out.
Duh!
Valentine's Day!
So we went to the dollar store with Aub to pick out some fun things for her package for Addison.
Then we got dinner at Zupas.
We rushed home so Aubrey could see her surprise!
This: 

A singing bee stuffed animal.
A rose.
Sunny-D.
Princess window stickers on her poster.
A princess mail bow full of princess Valentine's with notes on them from me and Trent.
Reese's.
Junior Mints. (Her favorite candy)
A Toy Story card.
Topped off with lights around it all!

It was so much fun to see her reaction!
I LOVE surprising people.
I LOVE their reactions.
I LOVE that feeling I get that I've made someone that happy.

We ended the night with watching Princess and the Frog and reading scriptures.
Valentine's Day was perfect this year. 
I loved having Aub join us.
I loved having my best friends with me that day.

Happy Valen-time's Day!!...As Aub and I would say :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment