Saturday, February 11, 2012

Uke life away...

For Christmas, Aubrey got me a Ukulele.
I have 3 cousins that play so we like to jam together whenever I'm in town.
Aub granted me my secret wish.
A uke!
Mine was defected...so she called in and asked for exchange for a new one.
They said, "Oh just keep that one! We'll send you another one for free!"
FREE??? Okay!
We ended up getting mine fixed.
So what was once just one uke...turned into 2!
Aubrey and I have decided to dedicate Friday's to our Uke's.
Zooey and
Joseph Gordon.
After class, we had some time to kill before heading up to Salt Lake.
Why not uke life away for the time being?
It was a sunny day and it was warm!!
We took my laptop outside along with our ukes and sat down on the sidewalk and played.
We made friends and people passed by.
I love Friday's now.
Uke time with Aubs and Synergy!
Thanks for making my Friday afternoon so much fun Aubbie!




Although the night ended a little rough for me,
I have learned to rely on the Savior when times get hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment