Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day of Blessings...

"Where much is given...much is required."
I love this saying....especially today. 
Today at work, I was stressing about money and not working enough to make it. 
Synergy is costing me and my parents a lot of money.
So work has been more stressful that usual.

Today, I received an email from D. Kim Clayton.
Director of Clayton Productions.
Long story short...blessings were received.
An international foundation donated a great deal of money towards Synergy.
$1,300 is now off of my back.
I have been working hard to pay my parents back.
They have been so great to help me pay for Synergy this year, 
but inside...I want to pay for it all myself.
I WILL pay for it all myself.

As I read that email, I gasped and cupped my hand over my mouth.
Phone calls were made to family and friends.
Jessica even called me right after receiving the email just to catch up.
She has this sisterly sense.
I couldn't help but cry as I read the email over and over again.

This is a huge blessing for not only me, but for every single member of Synergy.
Because I received such an amazing donation, it makes me want to push even harder.
It makes me want to put my whole heart and soul into Synergy 2012.
Rehearsals are 6 hours long.
They are tiring and hard at times.
It is all worth it.
I've done this before.
I'll do it again.

I express a large amount of gratitude to that foundation who was so kind and generous to help us all out.
I have found that by living your life in such a way that draws you unto Christ, keeps you close to the spirit and just being obedient, that you will receive multiple blessings.
It makes the hard things in life so worth living for.

Tears were shed.
Smiles were present.
And hugs were given. (thank you Aubrey)

I am a happy and grateful girl.
I am blessed and filled with joy.

THANK YOU.

P.S. Nothing is better than coming home from work to a huge hug from your roommate and having her say, "I just love you Ann!" I love YOU Aubrey! I have the best roommate ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment