Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Chili's...and...WINNING!

After a day of studying for a test,
I needed a break.
Scooter (Aubrey's Best Cousin Friend) was studying with me and we got a little distracted.
SNL skits are LEGIT!
IRONIC when you both laugh at the same jokes.
3 of my friends from a class last semester and I had made plans to go out to dinner tonight.
I invited Scott to come.
I thought Aubrey had to go to a Relief Society meeting tonight and I was bummed that she wouldn't be able to come.
Because stuff like this isn't fun unless Aub comes!
She got home from class and we told her we were going to Chili's for dinner.
Turns out, she didn't have to go to the meeting....so she came!!
The 6 of us met at Chili's.
Aubrey, me, Scooter, Jake, Matt and Jen.
2 for $20?
Okay!
We overloaded on appetizers which made it difficult to dig into our entrees.
LEFT OVERS!!
The waiter came over asking us if we were interested in dessert.
My reaction?
(Pointing at Aubrey)..."It's her birthday today!"
He didn't buy it.
BUT.
He gave her an ice cream sundae anyways!

We said farewell to our friends and rushed home.
Sweats were on in a jiffy.
The TV was turned on.
BACHELOR TIME!!!
We hate Courtney.
She is stupid.
"WINNING!" is the only word she knows.


Scooter was a trooper to sit through an hour and a half of such a show!
Good man.
Surprise visit by Paul ad Troy!
They joined us.
Such manly men!
Bachelor haters....back off!

Ya....it was a really good day!
Full of blessings, studying, SNL, Chili's, good looking waiters and Bachelor drama.
Good night.
Sleep tight.



No comments:

Post a Comment