Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mama Mia...

Aub and I take the shuttle together to campus.
It's rare when we are both on it when our dear friend, Ely, (Fez) is on it too.
We jammed today to Hit Me Baby One More Time.
We agreed to watch Mama Mia with him tonight.
Fez loves movies.
He comes over a lot to ask us to watch movies with him
and it's usually bad timing...
But tonight, Aub and I were open.
9:30 rolls around and Aub and I were both a little tired.
Doorbell rings.
It's Fez.
Time for out movie night!
Fez brought his friends.


Teddyursa, Mankey and Dragonite.
We had to do the sing-a-long option of course!
Turned out to be a fun night with our fear friend Fez!

**Personal wish: I wish my life was a musical. I wish that I could break out in song in the middle of Orem and have everyone around me conveniently know the music and choreography. Life would be a lot more exciting.**

No comments:

Post a Comment