Thursday, February 23, 2012

Answered...

Heavenly Father listens to prayers.
I know it.
Have I ever questioned whether or not He's there?
Yes.
Has it ever led me down a nasty road?
Yes.
But am I finding my way back to Him?
Yes.

Life will throw rocks at you.
Life will give you people who may break your heart.
Life can be hard.

However...

Life will throw rocks at you...throw them back with courage.
Life will give you people who may break your heart...kill them with kindness.
Life can be hard...but it will be so worth it.

I know through experience that the Lord encourages us to do better in life.
He is our biggest cheerleader.
Do Him a favor.
Make him proud.

I know through experience that by choosing to live right,
the we will be blessed.

Yes.
Heavenly Father is on the other side listening.
Yes.
He cries with me.
Yes.
He laughs with me.
Yes.
He loves me.

Prayers are answered.
In the most bizarre way.

No comments:

Post a Comment