Monday, January 16, 2012

[sis-ters]


sis·ter

  [sis-ter] 
noun
1.
a female offspring having both parents in common withanother offspring; female sibling.

2.    a female friend or protector regarded as a sister.

3.    Jessica Rose & Bethany Anne...my best friends.

SISTERS.
Oh that word.
Brings nothing but a smile to my face.

As you know...my sister, Bethany, got married!
Jess was able to fly in from New York to attend all of the wedding festivities.
Watching Jess talk to Beth about wedding stuff and giving her advice got me excited to get married.
When I get married, I will have both of my sisters there to cheer me on and give me amazing advice.
I know they will be there for me. 
I know they will make it fun.
I just know.
I am truly blessed.
I know I post A LOT about my family.
Welp...it's cause my family is the best.
I have friends who don't get along with their sisters.
I have friends who hate their sisters.
I can't stand it.
I don't understand it. 
How could you fight with or hate your eternal best friends?
I guess I got super lucky. 
Because my sisters are my best friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment