Sunday, January 22, 2012

Power of the Priesthood.

Today is another hard day here at the Pinnock home.
Dad hasn't made much progress in his health.
But he's home from the hospital which is great.
He was a trooper yesterday.
Went to the emergency room at 10:00 in the morning.
Come home at 5:30 in the evening.
No results yet.
Today Tom Burton and Ryan Wright (Counselors in the bishopric) came over to visit the sick Bishop of the 27th ward.
Updates of the ward were shared.
Even though my dad is sick to the point where he can't walk, he still shows concern about the ward.
If he could walk...he would totally be at church today.
I love my dad.
There past few nights have been crazy.
I look up to him in so many ways and I have such a high respect for him.
Ryan and Tom gave him a blessing.
I love watching priesthood blessing being given.
There is such a spirit in the room.
Now that I'm older, I am never hesitant to ask for blessings.
Whether it's for health reasons or just to feel peace about a situation.
I love the power of the priesthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment