Monday, January 23, 2012

Hate to Great!

Today was an interesting day.
Went into work with a lousy attitude.
It's a Monday and I wasn't in the mood.
After a good meeting with my amazing manager, work started to get better.
Came home to a surprise.
Best friend Trent knew that I was having a lousy day at work and that I didn't have the best weekend.
He dropped off some gerber daisies and a nice note.
I immediately began to be happy.
He is such a good friend and he did a good job at making me happy.
Thank you!
Off to class!
It was good!
In psychology, we learned about multitasking.
I learned that I am pretty good at multitasking.
I love my professor. He is awesome.
Health was great too.
After health, I made a spontaneous decision to make a change in my schedule.
I have a bunch of friends taking an astronomy class together.
It sounded interesting and fun.
So after many trips around UVU campus and running back and forth with an ADD-CLASS card in my hand....I was able to transfer into the class.
We will see how I like this class.
But ya...so life down here is good.
I love being back at my home.
I have made a special effort in making Orem my home.
I know I will always have my home in Salt Lake.
But being on my own down here has been nothing but a blessing.
I love getting to know Aubrey even more.
I love the laugh and memories we have made together.
I love that we were sisters to start out with...but now...we are even more sisters...ya...that makes no sense. But ya...it's true!
I love it down here!
Thank you everyone who has made living down here so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment