Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Discovering a new ME!

Let me start out my apologizing.
I haven't blogged since my trip in California (which was incredible)
I got caught up in my sisters wedding.
Family get togethers.
Sickness.
Blah blah blah.
But I'm back!

As you know, my sister Bethany got married!
It was a beautiful day and she was a beautiful bride!
I am so happy to have Andy as a new brother.

So happy for them!


He makes not only Bethany so happy...but he makes us all so happy!

Me and my best friends.
             

                                                             


My amazing family!


So ya...
It was an amazing day.

Synergy started!
I did it in 2010. 
Loved it.
Life changed.
Miss it.
We had lift clinics on Friday.
I was proud of myself.
I worked harder than I ever had.
I was able to nail the lift, "Wicked" again!
I haven't done it in almost 4 years. 
So doing it again felt really good. 
Thank you Greg Dowse for doing it with me!
I woke up Saturday morning with nothing but pain in my legs.
Painful?...oh ya!
Worth it?...totally!
It's going to be an amazing group this year! 
We are going to Ecuador and I can't wait!!!

So second semester has started.
I LOVE my classes and professors.
I got really lucky.
Man! Doing your research on ratemyprofessor.com really pays off!
I just love it down here.
I spent a few hours moving my stuff back in and organizing my room and getting rid of junk.
It is the new year and so de-junking is essential.
I decided to do this semester different.
I was walking around on campus today and I told myself, "It's going to be a good semester."
Now, at the U of U, I slacked hard core.
Working 2 jobs and living at home, I never did homework or got off my butt to be social.
I don't have night classes this semester, so I can go to FHE and Relief Society activities!
I was always bummed out that roomie Aub had met so many fun people in our ward...that sounds rude. 
Let me rephrase that.
I was stoked that she met so many fun people. Good for her!!
But I was more bummed that I was stuck in class on Monday and Wednesday night and that prevented me from meeting people like Aub did.
I'm taking classes for my major and so I know that I will enjoy them a lot more!
I have motivation to actually do my homework and do it well.
I am just really excited for this semester.
I'm taking this week to discover a new ME!
I can't wait to figure everything out. 
This is going to be a good year.
Bring it on 2012!



1 comment:

  1. Heck ya! Keep it up, I feel a 4.0 this semester...just sayin!!! I was going to call you out on not updating this today..you read my mind from afar. GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete