Saturday, January 21, 2012

Kneeling Helps.

Ever since I moved out,
I find myself on my knees a lot more.
I find myself reading my scriptures late at night a lot more.
I find myself at the temple a lot more.
I find myself fasting a lot more.
I just rely on my Savior everyday.
For some reason,
it's easier for me to do all of those things while in Orem rather than in Salt Lake.
Today I'm in Salt Lake.
I'm praying.
Hard.
Dad is in the hospital.
He's been there since 10:00 this morning.
I hate being home alone when things like this happen.
Jess and Jake in New York.
Beth and Andy at there own home.
Hugh in Provo.
Stephen running errands for his dance tonight.
Mom at the hospital with Dad.
Good thing I have my dog, Oscar.
It's times like these where I go to my Savior in prayer.
He knows what will happen.
He knows the pain my dad is feeling.
The pain we are all feeling.
"When life gets too hard to stand.... KNEEL."


No comments:

Post a Comment