Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pillow Talk.

So as you know from my last post, yesterday went from a lousy day to a memorable one
I've never been a fan of shows like the Bachelor or the Bachelorette.
In fact, I used to make fun of people who watched that show.
Over the summer, I found myself watching the Bachelorette.
I will admit...I got attached. I loved it. And I was shocked.
Aubrey and I were big fans of the Bachelor Pad.
When that show ended...we had to find another show.
Well the Bachelor is back on and we are happy campers.
So last night, Aubrey and I and our amazing roomies gathered together from 7:00-9:00 PM.
Popcorn was popped and McKay (Aub's little brother) was ready to Skype.
He watched it with us!
I found it manly.
I loved the comments that would come from McKay and everyone in the room.
We all hate Courtney.
We all love Emily.
Emily and Courtney hate each other though.
Emily talked crapped on Courtney to Courtney' new "BFF".
That "BFF" told Courtney.
We all thought that Emily was going to be sent home.
A sigh of relief was made when Ben gave Emily a rose.
We still hate Courtney.
Aubrey sent me a picture that made a valid point.


Yeah....enough said.
We love Ben Frensky!

10:30 rolled around and Aubrey and I found ourselves in our beds...weird...I know.
Only because our usual bed time is...well let's just say...really late.
It was quiet. Then I hear:
"Annie? You talked in your sleep last night....it's been a while."
Yes I have a confession. I talk in my sleep...sometimes...and Aubrey always experiences it.
We talked about that. Then I realized the kitchen light was on.
Aubrey remembered that our door wasn't locked.
She went and locked it.
Funny thought I had while she did that.
I love crawling onto Aubrey's bed and talking to her.
We do this when we just want to talk or even to cry to each other.
So while she was locking the door, I thought to myself, "I really want Aubs to crawl onto my bed when she gets back."
She came back in the room and crawled right onto my bed.
She read my mind.
We do that with each other.
We talked about the most random things ever.
From getting married, to our amazing families, to Bachelor talk.
I look at my phone.
It's 12:35 AM.
Aub gets in her bed.
A few minutes later, I ask Aub if she was even tired.
"Nope."
We began making match-ups between Disney characters.
This was fun!
Ahem:
Abu vs. Mushu
Zazoo vs. Eago
and my favorite...the emperor from Mulan vs. Grandmother Willow.
Check the clock.
It's 1:00.
We wish it was 12:35 forever.
I loved it though.
We made a memory together.
By far one of my favorites!
Usually pillow talk with your best friend consists of boys, drama and gossip.
Well not for my and Aubrey.
Our pillow talk is better than that!
Love you Aubbie Jo!


2 comments:

  1. gooooooood times!!! "im so glad i live with you..." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. best thing you've ever said!!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete