Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Numero Quatro en NYC

What a day! Man, I am just falling in love with this city.
I can see why Jess and Jake are loving it here and never want to come home.
I told them that I would be okay if they chose to stay here for the next few years.
Then I get to visit more!

Let's see...
Woke up. To the Hurley dog right by my face.
He is a child.
Who I love and adore.
Jess and I headed to Union Square.
This is probably my favorite part of the city.
So open and clean and friendly!

We started out by going to Forever 21...
What's that?
Shopping?
For those of you who know me...I HATE shopping.
Ya. I'm a female of this world who dislikes that activity.
BUT...I was looking for some new shoes.
Forever 21 didn't have the ones I wanted.
BUT...Jess found some heels that made her a whole inch taller than me!
She had to embrace that short period of time.
For it will be the ONLY time she is ever taller than me.
Off to DSW.
Failure.

Annie got a little tired...shopping does that to me.
So Jess and I headed over to Barnes and Noble.
Her and Jake do this all the time.
Grab a drink of Starbucks....Vanilla Frap for me!
Grab a book....Hunger Games for me!
Find a spot....the floor for us!
And read!

After regaining our energy we were out!
We stopped by this market called Dean and Deluca.
A-MAZING!
We sampled some cheese and lots and lots of soup.
People were very generous.

We went into H&M.
Last pair of shoes in the whole store? MY size? $10?....okay!
Last flanel shirt/hoodie in the whole store? MY size? $10?....OKAY!!!
A total that would have come to $46 came down to $20....man I'm good!

Done with shopping.
We found a stand that sold sun glasses.
$5? Okay!
I bought me and Jess some poser specs!

Off we were for more adventures!
I was challenged to find the cheapest street vendor item.
"Let It Snow" wooden Christmas decoration: $1.

I needed some gluten.
Ya....Dunkin Donuts....HELLO!
Hopped onto the subway [p.s....i LOVE the subway]



Met up with Jakie for "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying."
We get into the theater and we are guided to our seats.
We were led to the box seats.
Second row.
Umm....keep in mind...these tickets were $30 a piece.
Box seats are usually about $150-200.
Ya....we  were stoked!


I was very impressed by the show.
Nick Jonas was the lead.
Loved him.
Loved the whole night!

Came home to the Hurls.
He gives the warmest of welcomes!
With a little tinkle here and there :)

Jess made dinner.
A-MAZING...as always.

Jess and I watched some Friends together to end the night.
Couldn't have asked for a better day with my 2 favorite people!

Adios peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment