Wednesday, October 23, 2013

.hashtag.insta.updates.

So I have a weakness. An 'insta-weakness'. I am instgramming everything and for those of you who are bothered by it #sorrynotsorry.

I felt like updating ya'll via instagram. Here we go!


1. my parentals surprised in me in paris...it was an emotional time for me. after not seeing and hugging them for 3 months...ya it was amazing. #bestparentsever #paris #cityoflove #reunitedanditfeelssogood

2. reunited with these beauties i call sisters and best friends. #sisters #3monthsaway

3. my favorite part of summer is snow cones. being with these kiddos make it that much more enjoyable! #summer #snowcones #missedthese3 #happygirl

4. oh this sister of mine. so glad to be home with her again. love my aubbie jo. #reunited #mybetterhalf #bestfriends #missedhertoomuch

5. chick-fil-a has become our best friend this year. we have gone at least 5 times. love this brother of mine! #byu #chickfilaatthewilk #bigbro

6. the pinnock clan went to bear lake and did yoga on the beach. such a fun thing to do! #bearlake #pinnockfun

7. a bonus that came from beyond measure is being friends with this beautiful girl. ladies and gents, abby ann falke! #bff #jambajuicelovin

8. i had to amazing opportunity to go visit my little anziano pinnock at the MTC before he headed off to italia. what a blessing. i miss him more and more everyday. #missionary #proudsister #bestfriends

9. this doggie of mine is my little shadow every time i go home. he is my little nugget. #mynugget #lovethisdog 

10. i have been working on making healthier lunches and dinners. #dinnertime #glutenfree #myfavie

11. i got to hang out with rapunzel and a bunch of 4 year olds for an afternoon birthday party. it was a dream come true. #disneyprincess #princessparty #tangled

12. the utes won this year. that's all. #gameday #goutes 

13. beyond measure is keeping me super busy. #beyondmeasure #acapella

14. this boy killed it... and i mean...KILLED it in rent. so incredibly proud of him! #trentinrent #amazingshow 

15. i seriously love the month of october. i would be okay if it lasted longer. #october

16. of course...i have a bajillion india instas. this one just so happens to be one of my favorites. #wildchild #india 


No comments:

Post a Comment