Wednesday, October 23, 2013

.fall.2013.

Well I'm back! Sorry for the lack of blogging. Life really has been so crazy busy and I have so much to tell!
I am back in good ol' Zoobie land. Provo that is. This time around I am living at King Henry and so far it's been a really good experience. I love my roomies and the environment. The ward is so wonderful and everyone is so welcoming. So I guess you could say Fall 2013 semester at BYU is A LOT better than my Winter 2013 experience.

School is....hard. But I do love it. My professors really do take good care of us. They care for our success and they are so sweet. Even though they are a little older and some of them are a little....well old, they are so sweet and loving. The girls in my cohort are incredible! Notice I said GIRLS. Literally....ALL girls. I love that though. We all watch out for each other and are dear dear friends. I love them all.

Work is non-existent. I really wish I had a job. I would love to be working right now. Ever since I started college I have always had a job. I find myself manage my time better with school and a job. Plus, I'm making money. So ya...I could use a little cash. So if anyone knows of any job opportunities...let me know. This girl needs one!

Beyond Measure is nuts. Crazy crazy busy and a little time consuming. But hey. I love singing and being with those humans. They are all so wonderful and loving. Being part of the aca-community is fun. We had a dinner with Vocal Point and Noteworthy. Of course there was singing. haha I've learned a lot in this group.

Anyways...life is great and I'm trying to get by.

No comments:

Post a Comment