Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Every Story...

So a few months ago, I was on facebook talking to my friend Brad.
We were in Joseph together last summer.
He mentioned something about Sandy Amphitheater holding audition for "Aida".
I picked up my phone and called my friend Trent.
I knew Aida was one of his favorite shows and the main male lead, "Radames" was his dream role.
I told him about auditions and well...he auditioned.
He made it and I was so proud of him.
I was excited for him to play a dream role of his.
Well 2 months later and I found myself at the Sandy Amphitheater...
Waiting for my best friend to go on stage.
I went a few times with family and friends and the show just got better and better.
I could tell his dream had come true.
I had plans to go with some old friends from Joseph on closing night but those plans fell through.
So my cousin Kim and her friend Ray came with me to the closing night show.
We had a blast watching the show together.
I was so proud of my best friend and all of his hard work to make one of his dreams come true.


No comments:

Post a Comment