Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 1 of Mission Prep..

Waking up with a headache is a feeling that no one deserves to have.
Going to work on top of that was not enjoyable.
Luckily work if getting better and I'm enjoying more!
I did, however, have a hard time getting things done on time with a migraine. 
I came home to lay down and got a text from Aub asking if I could come grab her from school.
I did and it was really good to see her and talk about our days.
I remembered that I had mission prep tonight and had absolutely no desire to go.
Only because I was EXHAUSTED and this migraine was killing me. 
But I knew without a doubt that going to mission prep was the best medicine. 
So I got dressed and dragged myself down to my car with scriptures and a notebook in hand.
I said a little prayer that I would find satisfaction in going with this awful migraine. 
I was a little late but hey...better late than never.
I will have to say....I enjoyed myself!
I love my teacher.
It's a small class and there may be a girl who does a lot of talking but oh well!
I'm so happy I went. 
Yes...I am still EXHAUSTED and my migraine still exists. 
BUT I learned a lot tonight.

Some things that I came to the realization is that this church is Christ's church. 
It is a church full of forgiveness, mercy and love.
These lyrics came to my mind when my teacher told us that statement.

"I have died everyday, waiting for you.
Darlin' don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more."

It just made me realize that He'll love us forever no matter what.
I love that song. 
I loved class tonight. 
And now I love the fact that it's not even 10:00 and I'm ready to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment