Wednesday, January 29, 2014

.venting.

Dear Week,

I need you to be gone. You haven't been very kind to me and I think we need to break up. For some reason, you think it is funny to have 5/6 of my professors give tests/quizzes/huge assignments all due by Friday. You also thought it was funny to give me freakishly scary nightmares that keep me tossing and turning all night leaving me sleep deprived. Oh and to top it off, the lady at Del Taco got my order wrong and was very rude about it. Ya... I think it's time to break up. It's not me... it's you.

Love,

This tired, stressed and hungry college student

**on the bright side...
= my mom came down yesterday and took me to dinner and we had a lovely conversation. I love her.
= I got a personal email from my little bro today and it made me smile.
= When Del Taco meany head finally got my order right, I found the chicken tacos to be quite delicious.
= I'm still loving my job. It's a lot to take in but I'm learning.

So I guess life isn't too bad. Just hard sometimes. But like I said dear week of mine... we are officially over. I think next week is looking a lot nicer than you!

1 comment:

  1. I love to see the "bright side" of this post! It really makes a difference, rather than letting the crap stuff take over! You rock at life. love you.

    ReplyDelete