Tuesday, January 21, 2014

.oh.hello.

Oh hello there! I've had a few people tell me to update my blog and I tell myself everyday that I need to post but  something always comes up. So here is a quick list of updates!

= Winter semester has started...not gonna lie...I'm struggling with switching my mind over from fall semester.

= I have a new roommate. Her name is Megan. She is pretty amazing!

= It's been 3 weeks since I last bit my nails. For those of you who know me know that I have a bad habit of biting my nails. Looks like I'm doing well with this New Years resolution.

= Beyond Measure will be going to the ICCA's (national acapella competition) in a month!

= Speaking of BYM, we now have an official director and he's the bomb!

= My sister Jessica is getting bigger and bigger with a baby cooking in the oven. We are both sure it's a boy. Her husband, Jake, thinks it's a girl. Only April 13th will tell!

= I love my family more and more everyday. The time we get to spend together is priceless.

= Trent's brother, Justin, just got married to the beautiful Megan. It was a beautiful wedding and they looked so happy.

= I started dancing again. I couldn't be happier.

= I got a new job at Tucanos Brazilian Grill! STOKED!

= I've been keeping up with The Bachelor and to be honest...I can't take Juan Pablo seriously but he is fun to look at and that show is entertaining.

= We got to skype my little brother on his mission on Christmas and it was the best part of that day. I miss him so much and he is doing so well!

= I am now an avid reader. My parents got me a Kindle for Christmas and I read every night now.

= Trent still makes me a happy girl and I am so grateful for him.

= Did I mention I stopped biting my nails?! My roommate Megan loves painting nails and it pretty dang good at it so she gives me manicures which prevent me from biting my nails.

= My sister Bethany and her husband, Andrew, have moved to Switzerland for his work and they are loving it. I'm happy for them and this adventure but I miss them everyday.

= I got a new calling! I was released as the music coordinator and called to be a visiting teaching supervisor. Wish me luck!

Well folks...there ya have it! It's a small update but life is good! I am happy as ever. I am doing things that make me happy and are helping me grow. I love my roommates. I love my friends. I love my family. I am one lucky girl to have such a blessed life. 


2 comments:

  1. Yay for the update!! :) and yeah this semester has been rough haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to watch you sing with BYM and I want to come eat at Tuscanos when your working. :) And I am excited to dance with you.

    ReplyDelete