Sunday, January 26, 2014

.apartment.77.

Yesterday the girls of #77 spent the afternoon up in Park City.
Lunch at Ruby Tuesday...not the best decision but we enjoyed each other's company!
Shopping around the outlets. Most of you know that this girl is NOT a shopper.
Although I didn't buy anything (poor college student) I still had a blast just being with my 4 favorites.
We all keep telling each other how blessed we are to have each other.
These are girls I can come home to cry to.
These are girls who I would stay up until 3 AM with just to share funny stories.
These are girls who will make me laugh until my tummy aches.
I just love these girls.
I am truly blessed and I wouldn't want it any other way!

Terann ||| Mikayla ||| Courtney ||| Annie ||| Megan

** Oh did I mention we saw Ryan Gosling at Sundance?? ;)

Oh and I got to end my night with dinner and games with my fam damily. I love that crazy group of people!

No comments:

Post a Comment