Sunday, February 17, 2013

.olympus.titans.

For those of you who didn't know, Olympus High School is 60 years old and is being rebuilt this year. This is a little tender subject for me since I had so many amazing memories in that school. Basketball is huge deal at Olympus since the team is always amazing. This particular basketball game was a big deal because it was the last home game at the old high school and it was against our rival team...SKYLINE. I was so happy that Trent and I were able to make it to the game. Of course...Olympus won. I have a lot of pride in this school so I was stoked. I was also able to run into some old friends there so that was a bonus. GO TITANS!


Ran into this beautiful girl at half time! We were SBO's and Vicki Belnap survivors together. We were both a little overwhelmed after not seeing each other in 93 years!


My date to this epic game!



I love this little goober....too much.


GO TITANS.

No comments:

Post a Comment