Thursday, February 7, 2013

.best.cousin.

I am so excited and proud to announce that my best cousin and friend is going on a mission!!

"Dear Sister Pinnock,
You are hereby called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Argentina, Bahia Blanca Mission!!! Report to the MTC June 19, 2013"

Words cannot describe how proud I am of my cousin Sarah! We have been best cousins since the day she was born. She was my go-to growing. If Sarah couldn't play the day....I was doomed! She was the one who lifted me up when I was down. She did that a lot. I'm older than her and yet, she comforted me. She is literally my best friend and I couldn't be more excited for her!

Watch out Argentina! Sarah P. is coming to dominate that mission!!!



I love this girl so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment