Friday, February 15, 2013

.2.15.13.

This was a Valentine's to remember. I am usually one of those haters on Valentine's Day but I couldn't have loved this year more. Since I had dance company on Valentine's Day, Trent and I celebrated on the 15th. I had no idea what he had planned up his sleeve so it was a lot more exciting since I LOVE surprises. 
We got to his house and had a candlelit dinner set up. He made some of his favorite dishes. He also had flowers and my favorite candy (Reese's) for me! 


He then told me he had a gift for me and pulls out his guitar. He wrote me a song that may have brought me to tears. 


He was sweet enough to go to the Olympus basketball game since I REALLY wanted to go. Another post to come about this game!



He was sweet enough to go to the Olympus basketball game since I REALLY wanted to go. After the game we went to Sub Zero for some ice cream. This place is legit! They pour your flavor of ice cream in liquid form in a bowl and then spray it with liquid nitrogen to freeze it. It was so yummy! Coffee ice cream for me please!



All I will say is that this year's Valentine's was one to remember. Than you Trent for making it so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment