Wednesday, May 8, 2013

.dance.

Dance is my life. It has molded me into the person I am today. I am sad that our season has come to an end, but I am forever grateful for the experience I had with this year's group. Ya it was different. It always is. That's why I love dance. You never know what kind of rehearsal/performance you are going to have. 

I want to publicly express gratitude for all those who came to support the company in our concert. I am amazed at the wonderful people in my life who come to support me. It blows me away. I've never felt such love and support from so many family members and friends. Thanks all!


Something that made this year so special was dancing 
with my best friend. She is my sister and I don't know
what I would do without her. She made that 30 minute drive
to dance each week worth it. Love her. 



These are just a few of the amazing people
who came to support me tonight.
I love them all.


This concert was extra special to me this
year because I got to dance with my
beautiful sister. She is my rock and 
dancing with her is an honor.

I woke up the next morning to these beauties.
Do they hurt? Oh yes.
Are the ugly? Of course.
Was it worth it? Totes.

No comments:

Post a Comment