Thursday, March 28, 2013

.another.missionary.

Welp so far in the year 2013 the Pinnock family has had 3 grandchildren open mission calls. Sarah to Argentina, Stephen to Italy along with Josh. I was surprised to hear that my cousin Rachel had received her call in the mail yesterday. I didn't think she was putting in her papers in until the end of the summer. We all gathered together at Nate and Ali's house to anticipate where Rachel was called to. I sat there with my cousin Sarah and we watched another one of us Famous Four open a mission call. It's so surreal to me to see Rachel who has been one of my best friends since the day she was born embark on an amazing experience.

Dear Sister Pinnock,
You are hereby called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. You are called to labor in the Puerto Rico, San Juan mission! Reporting to the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC MTC!

I am so happy for this girl! I am so proud of her decision to serve a mission and I know that the people of Puerto Rico are going to love her!

Good speed Sister Pinnock!




No comments:

Post a Comment